In less then a year our original living room set collapsed on the frame on 3 occasions. Bobs furniture goof proof warranty.
How To Use This Fast Easy Goof Proof Finish Woodworking Woodworkinghomeimprovements Woodworking Tips Learn Woodworking Woodworking Projects
How can I confirm if I already purchased a Goof Proof Protection Plan to protect my furniture.

Bob's furniture goof proof protection plan. I mean accidents happen sometimes. First well try to locate your plan in our system. I just called Bobs goof proof protection plan to report a small hole in the chase of my sectional that is not even a year old when asked how it happened I replied that I wasnt 100 sure she asked if I wanted to put a 24hr hold on my claim to find out what happened I said no jokingly I have four kids no one fessed up then in the same breathe said why it doesnt matter anyway I have the goof proof protection.
Goof Proof also extends coverage on motors for. The company behind Bobs Goof Proof Guardian Products is in a business of collecting premiums and rejecting claims. A New York man has filed a class action lawsuit alleging Bobs Discount Furniture fraudulently promotes its Goof Proof warranty to consumers.
I then called a Bobs Furniture representative who was surprised that the claim was denied and. To do this well need to search for your information using your name e-mail phone number etc. By TJ on Thursday October 16 2008 1222 PM.
Bobs has their protection plan through Guradian and terms it as Goof Proof Plus Protection Plan. Goof Proof also extends coverage on motors for. What happens if my furniture has to be replaced.
Consumers complaining about Bobs Discount Furniture most frequently mention customer service goof proof and discount furniture problems. We got Goof Proof Protection Plan of 5 years and we submit a claim but they are denying for one or the other reason. So how come everything happens just in one year of sofa usage.
To give a brief background. My dining table got damaged when we were trying to extend it the seat of my dining chairs got damaged when we had a party at home and the guestts were moving it and there were some other minor damages to my chairs. Bob Discount is Not Worth it.
The plan is held by Guardsman and I have had issues that I would like to if anybody had delt with and received a satisfiable outcome and how you did it. Claim was denied based on the fact that the breakage wasnot due to a single accidental incidentwas caused by misuse of furniture. That would be associated with your plan purchase.
Here are a few of the items that will make it easier to get going. Unfortunately Bobs Goof proof protection plan is wont cover it because the terms are so limited its worthless. What if my Goof Proof Protection Plan claim was denied and I want to file a dispute.
Well accidents happen especially with furniture that is cheaply made and we followed the procedure to report a damage claim on our table. Headrest mechanism stopped working after 18 months. Plaintiff Renal Glover says the Goof Proof warranty is marketed and sold to protect against furniture damage such as food and beverage stains pen marks tears and punctures.
What is Bobs Furniture Care Kit. What is Goof Proof. Bobs Discount Furniture has a consumer rating of 161 stars from 285 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.
And Goof Proof what a joke. Bobs Goof Proof Furniture Protection Plan can be added to your purchase to cover your new furniture against most accidental stains and many accidental damages for five years. I purchased a Protection Plan Goof Proof through Bobs Discount Furniture.
Bobs Goof Proof Furniture Protection Plan can be added to your purchase to cover your new furniture against most accidental stains and many accidental damages for five years. Resolved Bobs Discount Furniture goof proof protection 5 yr warranty K kimossp I PURCHASED A 5 PIECE BAR HEIGHT DININGROOM SET AND PURCHASED 2 EXTRA CHAIRSI PURCHASED THEYRE 5 YR GOOF PROOF WARRANTY TO COVER ANY PROBLEMS AND FLAWS THAT WERE BEYONGD THE CONSUMERS CONTROL. After being on hold for an unreasonable amount of time I was told that the Goof Proof plan does not cover our type of damage even though the warranty overview clearly states that Breakage of frames springs sleeper reclining heating vibrating mechanisms is part of the protection plan.
Dont buy unless you want to make it a part time job to checkup on your order. Goof proof is a scam. We agreed to purchase the goof proof protection plan for an additional 5000 which would cover our furniture from accidental damage for 5 years.
See all 8 articles. Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs Furniture Goof Proof Protection Plan is a scam10DetailsI agree with the above commentsMy experience with Bobs Goof Proof is very similarIt is a scam. Entering a service request online is a fast and simple process.
Filed claim explaining situation. Bobs Goof Proof Claims Support. Bobs Discount Furniture stores are located in Connecticut Maine Massachusetts New Hampshire New Jersey New York and Rhode Island.
Bobs peeling leather sofa and love seat 2. Bought sectional sofa loveseat from Bobs with Guardian Goof Proof 5 year protection plan. I mean accidents happen sometimes.
Pin By Kaylee Marie On Homes Decor Direct Bobs Furniture How To Plan
Spray Polyurethane Rather Than Brush For Professional Looking Diy Furniture Diy Furniture Projects Woodworking Projects That Sell Diy Wood Projects
Bobs Furniture Waterproof Mattress Cover Mattress Covers Waterproof Mattress Waterproof Mattress Cover
Mobilemattressoverlay Reclining Sectional Game Room Furniture Power Recliners
Minion Fire Hydrant Fire Hydrant Fire Fire Hydrant Craft
35 Almost Unbelievable Plumbing And Electrical Goofs Plumbing Electricity Bathroom Plumbing
A Sectional You Can Rearrange A Bunch Of Different Ways Good For Moving Wish It Was In Brown Leather 999 Home Home Living Room Furniture
Bob Discount Furniture Customer Service Number Cool Apartment Furniture Check More At Http Cac Protection Plans Bob S Discount Furniture Discount Furniture
Power Bob With Bob O Pedic 9 Dual King Set Furniture Adjustable Bed Mattress Bobs Furniture
Goof Proof Plus Furniture Protection Plan Bob S Discount Furniture Bob S Discount Furniture Protection Plans Furniture Protection Plans
Bob O Pedic Hybrid Radiance Mattress Bobs Com Mattress Sets Mattress Bed Protector
Goofproof Mobile Spanish Wine Cabinets Wine Storage Cabinets Fashion Room
Pin By Jaimie Guerriero On Future Becker Home Bobs Furniture Counter Set Upholstered Stool
Goofproof Tablet English Bob S Discount Furniture Reclining Sectional Bobs Furniture
Pin On My Forever Home Kids Bedroom





